Saturday, March 5, 2011

Great Video Regarding Removing Skunk Odour from your Dog!

Hi All!

Every year I am called to deal with skunk odours in carpet or upholstery. Invariably, it's because the family dog was sprayed by a skunk, the dog panicks, runs inside the house and.....well you know the rest.

Now I can deal with your carpets and furniture, but the dog (or cat) is your department.

So, the other day I came up with a great little video that I found on the internet. It was put together by a vet and gives you step-by-step instructions as to how to safely and effectively deal with skunk odours on your pet. Thought I'd share it with all my fans.  Remember, when you've taken care of Rover, call SmithWerks Carpet Cleaning North Vancouver to take care of the odour in your carpet and furniture fabric. Follow the link.

http://www.ehow.com/video_6533854_rid-skunk-smell-dog.html